Senior Sales & Business Development
We're an HR tech start-up changing the way employees and managers engage in the workplace. Focussed around a simple 10-minute check-in the platform is available on web, mobile app and across workplace platforms such as Slack and Microsoft Teams. Weekly10 is designed to increase feedback and communication between employees, their manager and the wider organisation – engaging employees with organisational goals and empowering managers to support their staff. The platform also provides HR and senior management with insight into the well-being and sentiment of the wider organisation, helping identify trends and take action.
Founded in late 2018 the team has quickly grown. We serve a range of markets and have customers in the UK, US, Australia and New Zealand. Weekly10 is continuing to grow into 2021 with further hires planned for software engineering, marketing, customer partnering and sales. Our key markets are in finance, technology and professional services.
Weekly10 is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where all employees gain significant business and customer exposure.
We exist to help managers and their teams to have honest, meaningful conversations in the workplace. That’s because companies are more successful (and profitable) when their people are treated as humans not resources. Managers are better equipped to understand and respond quickly to issues. Leaders can make critical decisions based on facts not hearsay. And working alongside happy, engaged people makes better business sense.
Weekly10 are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Senior Sales & Business Development to join the team. This role will play a critical part in the future success of Weekly10. You will be responsible for managing and optimising our sales process together with increasing customer opportunities and sales conversion.
As this role will cover a global remit some flexibility on working hours will be required, however we do operate a flexible working policy including time and location.
This role can be based at our Wrexham Technology Park headquarters in North Wales, remotely or a combination of remote and office.
The successful candidate will focus on the following areas:
- Research, prospect and qualify potential enterprise clients
- Monitor and research market trends and perform competitor analysis
- Attend HR and industry events to meet prospective clients alongside the Weekly10 management and marketing team
- Work closely with the marketing team on top of funnel activities and processes including targeting and lead generation
- Optimise the current sales process in partnership with the Customer Success team
- Understand client needs and demonstrate the Weekly10 platform to opportunities remotely or in person
- Lead the sales process for enterprise and mid-market opportunities moving the prospects through each stage of the sales cycle
- Work closely with Customer Success during the on-boarding process to ensure an exceptional customer experience during handover
- Support Customer Success on developing existing accounts and working with them on referral and growth opportunities
- Contribute to the on-going development of the platform through VoC (Voice of the Customer) feedback and advocacy
This role will initially report directly into the CEO and provides a significant opportunity for rapid career progression and professional growth within a fast-growing technology business.
The successful candidate will be a Sales professional with SaaS (Software as a Service) experience.
This role may require a certain level of travel to customer sites (approximately 1-5 times per month) predominately but not exclusively in the UK.
Salary: £30k - £50k + Bonus and CommissionApply to join the team