Digital Marketer (Paid Search & Social)
Part-time and flexible working welcome.
We’re an ambitious and hard-working team. We’re on a huge growth trajectory and this role plays a key role in our success.
Weekly10 is a SaaS HR tech product that is built for employees, not just HR. It was born through frustration.
Our Founder and CEO was fed up with the way performance reviews were a box-ticking exercise. They were led by HR, not managers and their teams. Taking part was more important than the outcome. He also found it tough to check-in with his large, global team in different time zones.
So, what does it actually do?
It helps employees and their managers to have better conversations. It helps people to check-in regularly with their managers to celebrate successes and ask for help. And to understand what’s expected through performance management updates.
You and your skills
You’re curious, passionate about making things better, and love numbers. You’re a do-er who seizes opportunities with the overall strategy in mind. You thrive on seeing your work turn into marketing attributable leads.
This won’t be your first role because we need someone to get stuck in and make an impact from day one.
You’ll have proven experience of
- Running successful social and PPC adverts
- Working with Google Analytics
- Leading data-driven improvements
Day-to-day you’ll report to the Head of Marketing, but you’ll work with the whole team.
Your North Star is to continuously increase the volume and quality of inbound leads through our day-to-day/business as usual digital channels. You’ll live and breathe the Inbound Marketing philosophy.
That could include:
- Leading all paid social activity, including Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads and InMails, Google Display Network Ads and Bing Ads
- Analysing paid activity and website data, making recommendations for improvements for performance and visibility – even better if you just get on and do it!
- Using the data you uncover to turn insights into actions that make an impact.
- Improving our website’s technical performance for better experience, conversion, and SEO
- Leading PPC and retargeting to drive quality leads
- Own the day-to-day management of all Ad campaigns and budget to support brand awareness and lead generation
- Recommending new channels and tools to help amplify the brand and achieve competitive advantage
- Managing and reporting on budgets, conversions and ROI
- Working with the marketing team to create landing pages that convert
- Keeping up to date on best digital practices and tech
- Collaborating with partners and suppliers
But you’ll be the expert in this area, so we’ll take advice and recommendations from you.
Salary guide: £27k with flexibility for the right person