HR Customer Success Partner
Weekly10 is a HR tech start-up changing the way employees and managers engage in the workplace. Focussed around a simple 10-minute check-in, the platform is available on web, mobile app and across workplace platforms such as Slack and Microsoft Teams.
Weekly10 is designed to increase feedback and communication between employees, their manager and the wider organisation – engaging employees with organisational goals and empowering managers to support their staff. The platform also provides HR and senior management with insight into the well-being and sentiment of the wider organisation, helping identify trends and take action.
Founded in late 2018 the team has quickly grown to ten staff based in Wrexham, UK. We serve a range of markets and have customers in the UK, US, Australia and New Zealand. Weekly10 is under-going rapid growth into 2022 with further hires planned for software engineering, marketing, customer partnering and sales. Our key markets are in finance, technology, professional services and manufacturing sectors.
Weekly10 is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where all employees gain significant business and customer exposure.
Due to continued rapid growth through the last few months, Weekly10 are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Customer Success Partner to join the team. This unique role plays a critical part in the success of our customers and Weekly10. Partnering with our client’s senior HR and management teams this person coaches and advises throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure the success of Weekly10 in exceeding client expectations. As this role will cover a global remit some flexibility on working hours will be required, however we do operate a flexible working policy including time and location. This role will be primarily based at our Wrexham Technology Park headquarters in North Wales, with some presence in the office expected.
The main duties of the successful candidate will be to:
- Understand client needs and help demonstrate the Weekly10 platform alongside our sales team. Includes the need to be able to demonstrate the Weekly10 platform.
- Attend HR and industry events to meet prospective clients alongside the Weekly10 management and marketing team
- Advise, consult and plan the roll-out of Weekly10 in partnership with sales and the key client stakeholders by understanding their unique needs, constraints and challenges
- Take the lead in planning and executing client on-boarding according to the agreed plan
- Run training sessions with key stakeholders and end-users to ensure a seamless, efficient and enjoyable on-boarding process
- Help clients to create engagement and participation with the Weekly10 process
- Maintain a close relationship with key client stakeholders (running at least one arranged meeting per quarter) as the primary client contact
- Work closely with our People Scientists to coach and consult clients on powerful questioning techniques and providing advice on engagement and workforce analytics produced by Weekly10
- Help clients to maximise the commercial benefits of the data gathered with Weekly10 - from sharing best practice across managers in how they can help their people, through to sharing high level results with the board on what the aggregated data shows about the culture of their business
- Contribute to the on-going development of the platform through VoC (Voice of the Customer) feedback and advocacy
- Develop additional HR resources in partnership with our marketing team
This role provides a significant opportunity for rapid career progression and professional growth within a fast-growing technology business.
The successful candidate will be a HR professional with cross functional skills and a passion for employee engagement and the employee experience.
This role may require occasional travel to customer sites predominately but not exclusively in the UK.
- A passion for employee engagement and well-being
- An innovative, creative and open-minded approach.
- A resourceful approach to problem-solving with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours
Skills & Qualifications
- Highly organised and a meticulous planner.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Patient, diplomatic and sociable.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and personal leadership.
- CIPD accreditation (we may fund accreditation if this is not currently achieved)
- Intellectual curiosity to bring new insights to the business, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Experience working in a HR team
- A track record of planning and delivering internal HR projects or initiatives
- Exposure to employee engagement surveys and/or performance management activities
- HR experience in the professional services or technology sectors
- Experience of working with external clients and completing various client management duties
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentApply now