Customer Success Partner
Weekly10 are looking for an ambitious and dynamic CSP to join our growing team.
Weekly10 is a HR tech start-up changing the way employees and managers engage in the workplace. Focussed around a simple 10-minute check-in the platform is available on web, mobile app and across workplace platforms such as Slack and Microsoft Teams. Weekly10 is designed to increase feedback and communication between employees, their manager and the wider organisation – engaging employees with organisational goals and empowering managers to support their staff. The platform also provides HR and senior management with insight into the well-being and sentiment of the wider organisation, helping identify trends and take action.
Founded in late 2018 the team has quickly grown to eight staff based in Wrexham, UK. We serve a range of markets and have customers in the UK, US, Australia and New Zealand. Weekly10 is continuing to grow into 2021 with further hires planned across software engineering, marketing, customer partnering and sales. Our key markets are in legal, finance, technology, professional services and manufacturing.
Weekly10 is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where all employees gain significant business and customer exposure.
Due to continued growth through the last few months, Weekly10 are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Customer Success Partner to join the team. This unique role plays a critical part in the success of our customers and Weekly10. This role combines aspects of pre-sales, sales, on-boarding and account management activities. Partnering with our client’s senior HR and management teams this person coaches and advises throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure the success of Weekly10 in exceeding client expectations. As this role will cover a global remit some flexibility on working hours will be required, however we do operate a flexible working policy including time and location. This role will be primarily based at our Wrexham Technology Park headquarters in North Wales, with some presence in the office expected.
The main duties of the successful candidate will be to:
Pre-Sales and Software Demos
- Research potential clients
- Understand client needs and demonstrate the Weekly10 platform to potential clients during the pre-sale process
- Attend HR and industry events to meet prospective clients alongside the Weekly10 management and marketing team
- Advise, consult and plan the roll-out of Weekly10 in partnership with the client understanding their unique needs, constraints and challenges
- Perform demos to prospective customers via Microsoft Teams/Zoom
On-boarding & Account Management
- Take the lead in planning and executing client on-boarding according to the agreed plan
- Help clients to create engagement and participation with the Weekly10 process
- Maintain a close relationship with key client stakeholders (running at least one arranged meeting per quarter) as the primary client contact
- Work closely with our People Scientists to coach and consult clients on powerful questioning techniques and providing advice on engagement and workforce analytics produced by Weekly10
- Help clients to maximise the commercial benefits of the data gathered with Weekly10 – from sharing best practice across managers in how they can help their people, through to sharing high level results with the board on what the aggregated data shows about the culture of their business
- Contribute to the on-going development of the platform through VoC (Voice of the Customer) feedback and advocacy
- Develop additional HR resources in partnership with our marketing team
This role provides a significant opportunity for rapid career progression and professional growth within a fast-growing technology business.
The successful candidate will be a HR professional with cross functional skills and a passion for employee engagement and the employee experience.
This role may require a certain level of travel to customer sites (approximately once per month) predominately but not exclusively in the UK.
Attributes of the successful candidate:
- A passion for employee engagement and well-being
- An innovative, creative and open-minded approach.
- A resourceful approach to problem-solving with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours
Skills & Qualifications
- Highly organised and a meticulous planner.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability and confidence to demonstrate software
- Patient, diplomatic and sociable.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and personal leadership.
- A Postgraduate/Master’s degree in an HR-related field or equivalent through experience
- CIPD accreditation
- Intellectual curiosity to bring new insights to the business, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Experience working in a HR or Recruitment team
- At least 2 years working Experience working with a HRM business partner role or as a recruitment consultant
- A track record of planning and delivering internal HR projects or initiatives
- Exposure to employee engagement surveys and/or performance management activities
- HR experience in the legal or professional services sectors
- Experience of working with external clients and completing various client management duties
Location: Wrexham, UKApply now